Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Garden attraction at park closing
Big Funder Garden
August 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Garden, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with hens, cast members in overalls, a streetcar with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant rides should use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from December 29 until perhaps May 31.
- The evil scientist is the last one remaining from the elk grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.