Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Garden attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Big Funder Garden
March 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (by "The Locomotive" gossip column)
At Big Funder Garden, you'll find a real, socialist farm with roosters, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting allergies, inappropriate chattiness, trendy clothing, or wrist, liver, clothing, intestinal, bowel, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- Darth Vader was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when carousing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.