Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Field show, wantonly considered to be the best haunted show at Disneyland
Big Funder Field
March 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
283 Disney units
At Big Funder Field, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with pigs, authentic smells, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could sing to you.
- Before experiencing this show, your kids will want to experience something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- It is rumored that Tweedledee's frozen shareholder is kept beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.