Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Farm attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Big Funder Farm
October 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with ducks, straw, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.