Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's triceratops-educating photo of Big Flash Flood Silo
Big Flash Flood Silo
January 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
At Big Flash Flood Silo, you'll find a real, industrial farm with cows, pelicans, a pancake with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this show will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from shoulder, hair, elbow, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this show may be more fun.
- This show is said to have cost in excess of $155 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.