Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Flash Flood Silo attraction, November 9, 2005, 10:38 a.m.
Big Flash Flood Silo
June 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
At Big Flash Flood Silo, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ducks, mice, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.