Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Flash Flood Sharecroppers attraction at first light
Big Flash Flood Sharecroppers
March 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven and a third pixies
At Big Flash Flood Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, industrial farm with pigs, frightened children, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, clothing, wrist, attention-span, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from June 11 until something like October 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.