Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Flash Flood Ranch attraction during construction
Big Flash Flood Ranch
April 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Big Flash Flood Ranch, you'll find a real, pretend farm with horses, cast members in overalls, a villain with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 81.
- During fair storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $264 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.