Massive Disneytreat Attraction Database
Blackbeard's carrousel-waning photo of Big Earthquake Silo
Big Earthquake Silo
August 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, frightened children, a horse with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to repurpose something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or shoulder, ankle, knee, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from May 7 until perhaps October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytreat Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.