Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Silo attraction at midday
Big Earthquake Silo
November 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Silo, you'll find a real, corporate farm with pigs, straw, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- In 2010, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.