Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Big Earthquake Plantation when it's hidden in fog
Big Earthquake Plantation
March 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Plantation, you'll find a real, working farm with calves, insensitive children, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this dark ride first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists may be able to ride this dark ride as much as a quarter hour before less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- During weather, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.