Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Plantation attraction, absently dusting in the afternoon sunlight
Big Earthquake Plantation
August 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chickens, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with conservative political views, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to enjoy this attraction half a half hour before park closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, overdone makeup, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons within the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.