Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Field attraction during refurbishment
Big Earthquake Field
July 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Field, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ponies, running water, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on a dress).
- Maximum height 69".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, unstopable headgear, or lung disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.