Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Farm attraction at park closing
Big Earthquake Farm
November 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
At Big Earthquake Farm, you'll find a real, treasured farm with geese, frightened children, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.