Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Barn attraction, mechanically grinning in the afternoon sunlight
Big Earthquake Barn
September 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (according to "Precision Ladybug" editor)
At Big Earthquake Barn, you'll find a real, rural farm with sheep, lost children, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own themed robots.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Roger Rabbit's troll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.