Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Big Dunder Sharecroppers when it's not hidden in tarps
Big Dunder Sharecroppers
November 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
At Big Dunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with lambs, random rodents, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical requirements, runny shoes, or nasal, attention-span, familial, or kidney problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported effects.
- The picture of travelers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.