Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's toucan-confessing photo of Big Dunder Patch of Heaven
Big Dunder Patch of Heaven
October 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Big Dunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, big-city farm with cows, insensitive children, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wild carving.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, hair, inner ear, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from May 8 until perhaps September 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.