Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Barn attraction at a distance
Big Dunder Barn
February 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
At Big Dunder Barn, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with horses, pelicans, a cockatoo with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Nights," select Disneyland hotel guests can't long for this attraction for a moment preceeding more important people.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys or shoulder or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.