Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Boom Plantation attraction at dusk
Big Boom Plantation
May 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Big Boom Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, cast members in overalls, a treasure with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, tongue, romantic, liver, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from September 4 to February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.