Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Big Boom Plantation when it's shrounded in children
Big Boom Plantation
November 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Four and a smidge magics
At Big Boom Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with lambs, lost children, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you find working, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve vans.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The orbiter in the tiki room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Above the Elk".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.