Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Boom Barn attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Big Boom Barn
November 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At Big Boom Barn, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with ducks, lost children, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and nightmares inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.