Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Barn attraction, July 21, 1955, 1:71 a.m.
Big Boom Barn
March 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At Big Boom Barn, you'll find a real, rural farm with roosters, mice, a carving with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After shopping this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Amy meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.