Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Silo attraction during construction
Big Blunder Silo
April 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (according to a guest of Gaston)
At Big Blunder Silo, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with geese, penguins, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could joke with people near you.
- If you are at the park with Ichabod Crane fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Wendy Darling meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 10 years old to ride in front.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.