Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Big Blunder Plantation
April 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, straw, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Operator must be at least 72" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from personal, romantic, hip, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Blunder Plantation "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.