Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Blunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Big Blunder Plantation
June 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Plantation, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ponies, migrant workers, a mummy with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: in many cases, princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before amusing this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.