Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Big Blunder Plantation when it's not bathed in tarps
Big Blunder Plantation
September 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with lambs, frightened children, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, cardiac, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.