Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Big Blunder Plantation attraction during construction
Big Blunder Plantation
May 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with geese, mice, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fantastical filigree.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph place.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.