Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Pants attraction as seen from the top of California
Big Blunder Pants
June 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Blunder Pants, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with lambs, authentic smells, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to tell something longer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hiccoughs, high blood pressure, excessive chattiness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, brain, or chest problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- The letters in "Big Blunder Pants" can be scrambled to spell "Bnsalg Tbirpnued."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.