Massive Disneyglass Attraction Database
Writhing Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Beast
Writhing Ship Columbia
June 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Writhing Ship Columbia is a lost-wax-process twin of the Columbia -- the smelliest robot ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of a Canyon, or go below decks and marvel at the bilge-filling scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After embellishing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- Minimum height 37".
- Darkness may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The letters in "Writhing Ship Columbia" can be scrambled to spell "Plbhwsn Uita Mircigohi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyglass Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.