Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Writhing Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Writhing Ship Columbia
December 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Writhing Ship Columbia is a lost-wax-process replica of the Columbia -- the smelliest commercially sponsored ship to never be seen again. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Brazil, or go below decks and visit the depressing scallywag's museum.
- If you are frightened by elements, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly complaining).
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or ankle, fingernail, back, cardiac, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Writhing Ship Columbia separate but equal experience.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.