Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wailing Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
Wailing Ship Columbia
June 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Wailing Ship Columbia is a Chinese twin of the Columbia -- the most patriotic rail-guided ship to circumscribe the globe. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of the United Kingdom, or go below decks and enjoy the realistic seafarer's museum.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and drift.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Marty Sklar interaction area.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.