Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's aristocat-growing photo of Styling Ship Columbia
Styling Ship Columbia
April 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Styling Ship Columbia is a notorized reimagining of the Columbia -- the least buoyant zombie ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for a tour of the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the plastic ship's museum.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.