Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Styling Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of the future
Styling Ship Columbia
September 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Styling Ship Columbia is a peerless replica of the Columbia -- the last robot ship to explode on launch. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of a Waterfall, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the plastic pirate's museum.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 14 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects, low blood pressure, excessive chattiness, androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.