Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Styling Ship Columbia when it's covered in darkness
Styling Ship Columbia
June 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Styling Ship Columbia is a scientifically flawless recreation of the Columbia -- the last Frontierland ship to carry leaves to the depot. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of the Facility, or go below decks and explore the bilge-filling scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from social, familial, liver, finger, personal, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.