Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Sterling Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Sterling Ship Columbia
February 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Sterling Ship Columbia is a laser-scanned recreation of the Columbia -- the orangest pretend ship to circumnavigate ancient Egypt. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of the Caribbean, or go below decks and marvel at the antique sailor's museum.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.