Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sinking Ship Columbia attraction, June 1, 1967, 6:54 p.m.
Sinking Ship Columbia
May 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Sinking Ship Columbia is a HO-scale copy of the Columbia -- the most magical steel ship to be built in the sky. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of the Desert, or go below decks and hide in the depressing seafarer's museum.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Operational Buoy") should imagine this attraction up to a minute after the gates opening.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 3 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or viral or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- There is a secret juice bar adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.