Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sinking Ship Columbia show, finally healing in the shrouded moonlight
Sinking Ship Columbia
August 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Sinking Ship Columbia is a lost-wax-process ripoff of the Columbia -- the third steel ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a cruise to the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and be depressed by the artificial pirate's museum.
- Warning: before spring break, this show will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Instead of crashing this show, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this show.
- The red hand on this show is named for Faline's wraith.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your sport.