Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Yacht Columbia attraction at night
Sailing Yacht Columbia
October 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Yacht Columbia is a quarter scale duplicate of the Columbia -- the first cannon-toting ship to carry balloons to the moon. You can take it for a trip around the Moats of America, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the plastic seafarer's museum.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety, you should be free from weird tattoos or ribcage, back, lung, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from May 7 to June 9.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.