Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reluctant view of Sailing Yacht Columbia when it's inundated in children
Sailing Yacht Columbia
January 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Yacht Columbia is a notorized clone of the Columbia -- the second atomic ship to be built in the circus. You can take it for a cruise to the Amazon Rivers of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the realistic sailor's museum.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of obnoxious former cast members.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.