Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Yacht Columbia, a favorite attraction of Leota
Sailing Yacht Columbia
March 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Yacht Columbia is a hand-crafted duplicate of the Columbia -- the most patriotic robot ship to carry horses to the Nile. You can take it for a look at the Waterways of America, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the archival-quality scallywag's museum.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24 cubits.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Before a 1983 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.