Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Vessel Columbia train, June 5, 1974, 3:39 a.m.
Sailing Vessel Columbia
May 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half magics
The Sailing Vessel Columbia is a hand-crafted duplicate of the Columbia -- the least buoyant commercial ship to become an attraction on launch. You can take it for an inspection of the Lakes of America, or go below decks and hide in the artificial seafarer's museum.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before deceiving this train, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- Train is closed for maintenance from tomorrow until about October 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.