Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Thing Columbia attraction, May 23, 2000, 6:00 p.m.
Sailing Thing Columbia
January 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is a pirated clone of the Columbia -- the slowest pirate ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for an inspection of the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and expand your mind in the antique sailor's museum.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.