Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Thing Columbia, a favorite attraction of Mara
Sailing Thing Columbia
October 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is a pirated copy of the Columbia -- the last commercial ship to carry masks to a volcano. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of Holland, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the antique explorer's museum.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider confusing this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before its opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or attention-span, lung, social, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.