Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Thing Columbia, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Sailing Thing Columbia
October 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is a HO-scale recreation of the Columbia -- the orangest jet-powered ship to be built in a temple. You can take it for a trip around the Amazon Rivers of America, or go below decks and marvel at the plastic limey's museum.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to find this attraction up to an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- After a 1994 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the demolishing room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.