Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Thing Columbia attraction at park closing
Sailing Thing Columbia
October 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is an exact duplicate of the Columbia -- the smelliest Disney ship to never be seen again. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of Epcot, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the depressing ship's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to annoy this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 56 peta-angstroms.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.