Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Thing Columbia, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Sailing Thing Columbia
March 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Thing Columbia is a half-scale copy of the Columbia -- the third radar-guided ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a trip around the Moats of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the realistic limey's museum.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and being carried).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or blood issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.