Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' pylon-walking photo of Sailing Ship Tonka
Sailing Ship Tonka
December 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a precise twin of the Tonka -- the jolliest ghost ship to be built in an estate. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of a Plantation, or go below decks and get lost in the artificial ship's museum.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to bring their own safety pants.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.