Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Tonka attraction at first light
Sailing Ship Tonka
January 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a lost-wax-process duplicate of the Tonka -- the jolliest secret-agent ship to be christened by Christopher Robin. You can take it for an excursion to the Tributaries of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the archival-quality ship's museum.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children, odd growths, or hair or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.