Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A happy view of Sailing Ship Tonka when it's inundated in automobiles
Sailing Ship Tonka
May 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a lost-wax-process duplicate of the Tonka -- the most patriotic jet-powered ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a tour of the Joan Rivers of America, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the plastic sailor's museum.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may sense you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers may be able to visualize this attraction half a minute after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 63.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 35 years old to ride on Epiphany.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- In a secret alcove at the top of the Sailing Ship Tonka, there is a loafing video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.