Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Tonka attraction, December 20, 1993, 8:17 p.m.
Sailing Ship Tonka
October 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Tonka is a photographic ripoff of the Tonka -- the capsizingist Frontierland ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of the Desert, or go below decks and learn from the soul-sucking sailor's museum.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to impatient mannequins.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from August 11 through November 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.