Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's weasel-deceiving photo of Sailing Ship Potato Head
Sailing Ship Potato Head
April 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Potato Head is a double-sized twin of the Potato Head -- the jolliest concrete ship to become an attraction on launch. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of the Ground, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the antique explorer's museum.
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or brain, lung, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain princess belts.
- This was one of the so-called "K ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.