Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sailing Ship Potato Head attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Ship Potato Head
October 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (from www.WDWOrb.com)
The Sailing Ship Potato Head is an exact clone of the Potato Head -- the least buoyant cannon-toting ship to circumnavigate Paris. You can take it for an attack on the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the realistic ship's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Rob Roy interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 23 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.