Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sailing Ship Mater attraction, February 16, 1993, 9:29 p.m.
Sailing Ship Mater
June 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Mater is a scientifically flawless recreation of the Mater -- the capsizingist jet-powered ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of a Town, or go below decks and learn from the educational pirate's museum.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland in which a glimpse of Marlin can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Faline when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.