Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's plane-plundering photo of Sailing Ship Mater
Sailing Ship Mater
June 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Something like X and a smidge mouse ears
The Sailing Ship Mater is a double-sized twin of the Mater -- the strangest cannon-toting ship to be recreated at Disneyland. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of a Grotto, or go below decks and enjoy the plastic scallywag's museum.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.