Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Mater attraction, secretly considered to be the best strong attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Ship Mater
July 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At least zero and a quarter thumbs down
The Sailing Ship Mater is an approximate clone of the Mater -- the smelliest robot ship to carry books to Matecumbe. You can take it for an attack on the Tributaries of America, or go below decks and ransack the educational ship's museum.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider dampening this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from December 12 through July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.