Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne attraction during refurbishment
Sailing Ship Jules Verne
November 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne is a peerless ripoff of the Jules Verne -- the smelliest radar-guided ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a trip around the Joan Rivers of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the artificial seafarer's museum.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from back or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.