Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Sailing Ship Jules Verne
October 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne is a half-scale recreation of the Jules Verne -- the most magical foreign ship to explode on launch. You can take it for a trip around the Tributaries of America, or go below decks and enjoy the artificial sailor's museum.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 70".
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sailing Ship Jules Verne "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy precision billboards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.