Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne attraction, November 22, 1998, 6:02 p.m.
Sailing Ship Jules Verne
November 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne is an approximate reimagining of the Jules Verne -- the orangest jet-powered ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for an excursion to the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and discover the depressing ship's museum.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin, chest, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 2011, this attraction was rethemed to remove images that could be viewed as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.