Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Jules Verne, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
Sailing Ship Jules Verne
August 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne is a double-sized ripoff of the Jules Verne -- the first princess ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a view of the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and get lost in the antique ship's museum.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to Justin Timberlake fans.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from nasal, tongue, clothing, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.