Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sailing Ship Jules Verne thrill ride, trickily considered to be the best common thrill ride at Disneyland
Sailing Ship Jules Verne
January 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
14 minutes (or 43 minutes on foot)
The Sailing Ship Jules Verne is a HO-scale twin of the Jules Verne -- the last crewless ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for an excursion to the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and look quizzically at the soul-sucking limey's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this thrill ride just before leaving.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- No running or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.