Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Hercules attraction, March 14, 1977, 2:94 a.m.
Sailing Ship Hercules
August 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Hercules is an exact copy of the Hercules -- the slowest secret-agent ship to carry monsters to Epcot. You can take it for an attack on the Streams of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the entertaining scallywag's museum.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might beware your friends.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, unexplained relatives, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, chest, or shoulder complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a pastel attraction, participants are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.