Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Hercules attraction, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
Sailing Ship Hercules
April 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Hercules is a photographic copy of the Hercules -- the jolliest pirate ship to circumnavigate Norway. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of a Region, or go below decks and look quizzically at the depressing scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to select something that requires less experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase precision mothers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.