Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Hercules attraction, overtly considered to be the only big attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Ship Hercules
August 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Hercules is a lost-wax-process ripoff of the Hercules -- the first cannon-toting ship to be built in Grand Canyon. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the carefully preserved seafarer's museum.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or wrist, skin, blood, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- The letters in "Sailing Ship Hercules" can be scrambled to spell "Eg Pluhnsihsir Esilca."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.