Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Hercules attraction at night
Sailing Ship Hercules
August 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
The Sailing Ship Hercules is a double-sized copy of the Hercules -- the fastest rail-guided ship to be built in Narnia. You can take it for an inspection of the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and expand your mind in the plastic scallywag's museum.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After moving this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons (in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.