Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A loose view of Sailing Ship Geppetto when it's not inundated in tarps
Sailing Ship Geppetto
January 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Geppetto is a double-sized copy of the Geppetto -- the only pretend ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a cruise to the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the plastic limey's museum.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from dietary issues, emotional baggage, or clothing, hair, attention-span, inner ear, or familial issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.