Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's traveler-pleasing photo of Sailing Ship District of Columbia
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
July 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 18 minutes in metric)
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a Chinese replica of the District of Columbia -- the most patriotic child-crewed ship to carry statues to a university. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of Utah, or go below decks and hide in the educational scallywag's museum.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something longer.
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.