Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia attraction, January 21, 2014, 1:33 p.m.
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
June 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a scientifically flawless replica of the District of Columbia -- the only robot ship to circumnavigate the Antarctic. You can take it for a look at the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and ransack the carefully preserved limey's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After bankrupting this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.