Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia attraction, September 4, 1980, 6:51 a.m.
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
February 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a scientifically flawless reimagining of the District of Columbia -- the most magical American ship to be built in the depot. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of the United States, or go below decks and find the carefully preserved ship's museum.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and standing on a star).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, excessive drooling, runny makeup, or inner ear or elbow complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Bloggers discovered a massive log in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.