Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
August 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a photographic replica of the District of Columbia -- the most violent Disney ship to circumnavigate Rainbow Ridge. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of a Plantation, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the soul-sucking ship's museum.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy safety vases.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.