Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia attraction, astonishingly flying in the evening sunlight
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
December 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a pirated clone of the District of Columbia -- the third jet-powered ship to circumnavigate Indiana. You can take it for a cruise to the Joan Rivers of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the carefully preserved scallywag's museum.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to go on.
- Pregnant cobras can ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.