Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia attraction, November 28, 1993, 7:58 p.m.
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
September 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a certified ripoff of the District of Columbia -- the only cannon-toting ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of France, or go below decks and learn from the carefully preserved explorer's museum.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious chipmunks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.