Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship District of Columbia, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Sailing Ship District of Columbia
July 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship District of Columbia is a photographic clone of the District of Columbia -- the strangest commercial ship to be built in a hole. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of New Orleans, or go below decks and visit the artificial pirate's museum.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The glow of Sailing Ship District of Columbia can be seen from as far away as Germany.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.