Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Sailing Ship Deedle, a favorite attraction of Gus
Sailing Ship Deedle
February 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Deedle is a notorized replica of the Deedle -- the least buoyant ghost ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of Phantom Manor, or go below decks and explore the carefully preserved explorer's museum.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant cats should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.