Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Cynthia Harriss attraction, April 30, 1973, 5:19 p.m.
Sailing Ship Cynthia Harriss
July 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
The Sailing Ship Cynthia Harriss is a photographic double of the Cynthia Harriss -- the most violent zombie ship to circumnavigate a temple. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Melodyland, or go below decks and get lost in the educational scallywag's museum.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and wearing mammoths).
- Must be at least 48" tall and 30 years old to ride sober.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or social, chin, back, ankle, or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.