Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbo attraction, February 28, 1972, 9:51 p.m.
Sailing Ship Columbo
November 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbo is a peerless ripoff of the Columbo -- the third cannon-toting ship to be christened by Marc Davis. You can take it for an excursion to the Streams of America, or go below decks and learn from the realistic pirate's museum.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or chin, back, or brain disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.