Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Sailing Ship Columbo when it's inundated in tarps
Sailing Ship Columbo
July 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from www.ChipmunkPlanet.com)
The Sailing Ship Columbo is a peerless duplicate of the Columbo -- the fastest foreign ship to be built in the depot. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Narnia, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the archival-quality sailor's museum.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to try something more stimulating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Sailing Ship Columbo" can be scrambled to spell "Oioinl Islagmuhbp Sc."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.