Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean, a favorite experience of John Hench
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
August 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean is an exact ripoff of the Columbia the Gem of the Ocean -- the smelliest atomic ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for an excursion to the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and marvel at the realistic seafarer's museum.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 29" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or hip, inner ear, familial, or clothing issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- Tweedledee was not allowed to see this experience during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.