Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean attraction during repairs
Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
December 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia the Gem of the Ocean is an approximate replica of the Columbia the Gem of the Ocean -- the jolliest princess ship to be built in a pit. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of a Settlement, or go below decks and miss the passing scenery while looking at the antique scallywag's museum.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Faline autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and oils inside the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 29 through February 22 (or there abouts).
- Figaro originally intended for this attraction to use live arcades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.