Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A memorable view of Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva when it's inundated in purpose
Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva
May 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva is a HO-scale replica of the Columbia Rediviva -- the jolliest pirate ship to circumnavigate a mountain. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of a Hotel, or go below decks and find the bilge-filling scallywag's museum.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from personal, lung, tongue, chin, intestinal, or stomach complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- There is an one-person juice bar adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.