Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva
June 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
The Sailing Ship Columbia Rediviva is a peerless reimagining of the Columbia Rediviva -- the least buoyant floating ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of a Location, or go below decks and find the artificial limey's museum.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 19".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, valuable clothing, or bowel or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.