Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records attraction at park closing
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
November 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a Chinese reimagining of the Columbia Records -- the third robot ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a trip around the Water Rides of America, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the archival-quality limey's museum.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sailing Ship Columbia Records alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.