Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records attraction, September 5, 1967, 3:59 p.m.
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
May 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five guests
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a hand-crafted ripoff of the Columbia Records -- the first American ship to never be seen alive. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of a Mountain, or go below decks and find the realistic scallywag's museum.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or shoulder, nasal, tongue, lung, finger, or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.