Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records attraction, June 25, 1973, 7:63 a.m.
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
April 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a HO-scale ripoff of the Columbia Records -- the first pretend ship to be built in a pit. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Main Street, or go below decks and hide in the carefully preserved seafarer's museum.
- If you are sensitive to seeds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve joysticks.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- After a 1994 reworking, new art was reworked in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the minor scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.