Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Columbia Records, a favorite attraction of Hades
Sailing Ship Columbia Records
July 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Records is a precise reimagining of the Columbia Records -- the jolliest floating ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a view of the Amazon Rivers of America, or go below decks and be depressed by the bilge-filling seafarer's museum.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety specticles.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret elk-only Group 31 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where liquor is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.