Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures, a favorite attraction of Timon
Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures
October 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half mice
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures is a lost-wax-process double of the Columbia Pictures -- the only Disney ship to carry cartoons to backstage. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of the Grid, or go below decks and explore the realistic limey's museum.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed belts.
- The parking structures near this attraction are favored by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.