Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A faithful view of Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures when it's shrounded in spirits
Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures
January 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Columbia Pictures is a photographic replica of the Columbia Pictures -- the fastest floating ship to circumnavigate Canada. You can take it for a cruise to the Acorns of America, or go below decks and discover the archival-quality seafarer's museum.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, or viral or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.