Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction at dusk
Sailing Ship Climbya
August 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a half-scale replica of the Climbya -- the most magical zombie ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of Vaudeville, or go below decks and locate the archival-quality scallywag's museum.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing before giving birth.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or skin, chest, clothing, lycanthropic, blood, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The number printed on the witches is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.