Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction, grandly considered to be the only hard attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Ship Climbya
January 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a laser-scanned recreation of the Climbya -- the orangest ghost ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of a Waterfall, or go below decks and get lost in the artificial seafarer's museum.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Driver must be at least 70" (while balancing a zombie on your head) tall.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- In 1960, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the recent "Sailing Ship Climbya" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.