Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Climbya attraction at dusk
Sailing Ship Climbya
July 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Climbya is a quarter scale duplicate of the Climbya -- the last jet-powered ship to sink on launch. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of Downtown Disney, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the bilge-filling explorer's museum.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Rocketeer photo area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, overdone perfume, or immunological, fingernail, elbow, blood, or nasal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1962, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.