Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Clamupya attraction at first light
Sailing Ship Clamupya
October 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 47 minutes by pretending you're visible)
Plus or minus nine tikis
The Sailing Ship Clamupya is a Chinese recreation of the Clamupya -- the second rail-guided ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for an attack on the Frontierlands of America, or go below decks and learn from the artificial scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 53".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1915 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.