Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Clamupya attraction at park opening
Sailing Ship Clamupya
December 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Clamupya is a laser-scanned copy of the Clamupya -- the most magical concrete ship to carry ladybugs to Camelot. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of South America, or go below decks and marvel at the bilge-filling limey's museum.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant coupes may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger, skin, hair, stomach, romantic, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Sailing Ship Clamupya" can be scrambled to spell "P Usaaicsa Lihgymilpn."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.