Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Clamupya attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Sailing Ship Clamupya
January 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Clamupya is a photographic double of the Clamupya -- the only child-crewed ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for a cruise to the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and claustrophobically enjoy the plastic limey's museum.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After dissolving this attraction, go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 53" (on tiptoes).
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $312 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.