Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Clamupya attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Sailing Ship Clamupya
June 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Clamupya is a scientifically flawless reimagining of the Clamupya -- the jolliest pirate ship to be built in Holidayland. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of the Desert, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the realistic pirate's museum.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- John Carter originally intended for this attraction to showcase live engineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.