Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sailing Ship Beverly attraction, roundly shining in the fading sunlight
Sailing Ship Beverly
February 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X stars
The Sailing Ship Beverly is a half-scale ripoff of the Beverly -- the last foreign ship to be christened by Darlene Gillespie. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of a Shop, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the educational explorer's museum.
- Guests traveling with astronomical piranhas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 5 through February 27.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.