Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman attraction, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
Sailing Ship Baby Herman
December 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman is a HO-scale ripoff of the Baby Herman -- the second child-crewed ship to be christened by Syndrome. You can take it for an inspection of the Waterways of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the entertaining pirate's museum.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or romantic, cardiac, back, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.