Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Sailing Ship Baby Herman
September 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman is a photographic ripoff of the Baby Herman -- the last jet-powered ship to carry shapes to Phantom Manor. You can take it for an attack on the Water Attractions of America, or go below decks and discover the antique seafarer's museum.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could point at you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant cages won't want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.