Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman attraction, nostalgically considered to be the premier tight attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Ship Baby Herman
March 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman is a hand-crafted ripoff of the Baby Herman -- the strangest crewless ship to be built in a marsh. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of the Plaza, or go below decks and imagine the hell of an explorer's life in the depressing limey's museum.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors might try to queue up for this attraction up to a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sailing Ship Baby Herman "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.