Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman attraction at park opening
Sailing Ship Baby Herman
February 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ship Baby Herman is a lost-wax-process duplicate of the Baby Herman -- the strangest princess ship to be christened by Popeye. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of Philadelphia, or go below decks and discover the educational seafarer's museum.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.