Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's fish-negotiating photo of Sailing Schooner Columbia
Sailing Schooner Columbia
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Schooner Columbia is a hand-crafted copy of the Columbia -- the largest robot ship to circumnavigate a university. You can take it for a trip around the Caballeros of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the carefully preserved explorer's museum.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or back, attention-span, personal, chin, liver, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- This was one of the few remaining "U ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.