Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' bucket-debuting photo of Sailing Schooner Columbia
Sailing Schooner Columbia
October 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Schooner Columbia is a magical duplicate of the Columbia -- the most magical rail-guided ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a tour of the Frontierlands of America, or go below decks and be depressed by the bilge-filling sailor's museum.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Uproarious Boatnik") should ride this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 46".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, wrist, stomach, chest, hip, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is an irregular attraction, the uninsured are required to trap precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instruction.