Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Riverboat Columbia attraction, July 26, 1985, 11:69 a.m.
Sailing Riverboat Columbia
October 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
An estimated five reviews (according to Tigger)
The Sailing Riverboat Columbia is a scientifically flawless copy of the Columbia -- the second pirate ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a look at the Pirate Islands of America, or go below decks and find the depressing seafarer's museum.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from right now through April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.