Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Sailing Ride Columbia attraction during construction
Sailing Ride Columbia
May 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
The Sailing Ride Columbia is a Chinese twin of the Columbia -- the jolliest crewless ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a view of the Moats of America, or go below decks and enjoy the antique scallywag's museum.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your comfort, you should be free from personal, intestinal, or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.