Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sailing Ride Columbia attraction during refurbishment
Sailing Ride Columbia
August 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Ride Columbia is a photographic duplicate of the Columbia -- the fastest rail-guided ship to circumvent the globe. You can take it for a view of the Rivers of a Plantation, or go below decks and pretend to be interested in the realistic scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, or stomach, back, bowel, or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 24 to May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.