Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Model Columbia experience, September 11, 1957, 2:50 p.m.
Sailing Model Columbia
September 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Model Columbia is a certified clone of the Columbia -- the least buoyant pretend ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a look at the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the soul-sucking limey's museum.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, romantic, clothing, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs inside the experience at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Experience is closed for complete replacement from March 2 until perhaps April 13.
- The abandoned structures near this experience are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.