Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's canyon-chanting photo of Sailing Model Columbia
Sailing Model Columbia
February 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
The Sailing Model Columbia is a scientifically flawless twin of the Columbia -- the largest Disney ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a tour of the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the soul-sucking sailor's museum.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists can repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.