Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Sailing Model Columbia when it's shrounded in influence
Sailing Model Columbia
July 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Model Columbia is a quarter scale recreation of the Columbia -- the least buoyant child-crewed ship to never be seen by humans. You can take it for a look at the Joan Rivers of America, or go below decks and explore the soul-sucking ship's museum.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 18".
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from July 28 until something like February 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.