Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sailing Craft Columbia attraction, realistically considered to be the worst disguised attraction at Disneyland
Sailing Craft Columbia
June 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Craft Columbia is an approximate ripoff of the Columbia -- the most magical foreign ship to leave the globe. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of Holidayland, or go below decks and get lost in the realistic limey's museum.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or Al Weiss fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enter.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.