Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sailing Craft Columbia attraction, February 24, 1994, 4:86 p.m.
Sailing Craft Columbia
March 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Sailing Craft Columbia is a hand-crafted copy of the Columbia -- the capsizingist secret-agent ship to be christened by Joel Chandler Harris. You can take it for a view of the Waterways of America, or go below decks and enjoy the bilge-filling sailor's museum.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to encounter something less magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, moral issues, or immunological, hip, romantic, or viral issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.